Callaway Resort & Gardens has announced a new membership and gate admission programs.
“Callaway Resort and Gardens is extremely excited to announce the introduction of a new membership program with five levels from which to choose. Guests will now have the opportunity to select the best option for their visitation and support of the Gardens,” said William R. Doyle, III, president and CEO of Callaway Resort & Gardens.
“We surveyed Annual Passholders in 2017 and used their valuable input to help mold the future program as well as looked to history to show us the best direction. In years past, Callaway had a very vibrant membership model that also helped contribute greatly to the financial support of its educational programming. We are simply returning
to what worked best in the past. Our goal is to significantly increase engagement with our members and increase their visitation to the Gardens,” Doyle stated.
New Membership Program
A brand new multi-level membership program is replacing the existing annual pass program, bringing a host of new options and new benefits. Membership is designed to serve as both a great value for guests who visit frequently as well as a more engaging way to support Callaway, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to environmental education.
A few things you can expect from the new membership program include: re- opening the original Gardens entrance on U.S. Highway 27, the opening of a member services building outside the Garden gate for ease of renewals and assistance in all areas of membership, member-preferred pricing and early access to events, an increase in member communication with the return of the Inside the Gardens Newsletter, member exclusive events such as: a members-only day at the beach and at Fantasy In Lights®, and much more.
Member benefits start with the basic Companion level and build upon each other: Companion Membership for $99
- Unlimited general day** admission for two adults
- NEW! Two complimentary Gardens day admission passes to share withfriends and family
- 25 percent discount on special event admission
- 25 percent discount on Fantasy In Lights® Value Nights
- Ten percent discount for educational workshop and program fees(excluding meals and materials)
- NEW! Ten percent discount on recreation offerings including golf (advance tee times recommended); tennis; TreeTop Adventure zip line/obstacle course (advance reservations recommended); bicycle rental; boat rental; and Aqua Island water playground.
- Subscription to our E-newsletter with updates, special offers, and membership event invitations
- Benefits defined under Companion Memberships
- Addition of unlimited general day** admission to include two children(ages six to 17)
- NEW! Option to Add a child or caregiver for $20
- Additional two (four total) complimentary Gardens day admission passesto share with friends and family Premium Membership for $269
- Benefits defined under Companion and Family Memberships
- Unlimited general day admission to include two additional children(ages six to 17) for a total of four children
- NEW! Special Event weekends are complimentary
- Additional two (six total) complimentary Gardens day admission passesto share with friends and family
- NEW! 50 percent discount on every night of Fantasy In Lights®
- NEW! 30 percent off education workshops, programs and recreationMagnolia Membership for $550
Benefits defined under Companion, Family, and Premium Memberships
Membership for $169 LIMITED TIME Special offer of $149
Additional two (eight total) complimentary Gardens day admission passes to share with friends and family
Prunifolia Membership for $1,000
- Benefits defined under Companion, Family, Premium, and MagnoliaMemberships
- Additional two (ten total) complimentary Gardens day admission passesto share with friends and family
- NEW! 50 percent discount on every night of Fantasy In Lights® PLUSsix complimentary Fantasy In Lights passesActive and Retired Military, along with Veterans receive a 20% discount on the Companion Membership, Family Membership, and the Premium Membership options, when purchased in person with the presentation of a valid ID. For information, call the annual membership department at 1.800.628.8582 or join online at www.callawaygardens.com.
New Corporate Member Program
A new Corporate Membership Program is available for companies with more than 100 employees who would like to provide access to Callaway Resort & Gardens as a benefit to their employees for rest, relaxation, and recreation. Interested organizations should call 706.663.5170.
Daily General Admission
For the first time in nearly 10 years, general day** gate admission prices have changed. Admission for children age six to 12 is $14.95; seniors 65 and older is $21.95; and guests 13 to 64 is $24.95. Discounted general admission for Military and Veterans is
$14.95 for adults; $11.95 for children age six to 12. Sales tax is additional. Children age five and younger are admitted for free. New this year is the option to purchase tickets for a savings online at www.callawaygardens.com.
Admission to the Gardens includes access to the Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center, Callaway Brothers Azalea Bowl, Birds of Prey shows, Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center, Discovery Bicycle Trail, Pioneer Log Cabin, Ida Cason Callaway Memorial Chapel, and numerous walking trails. During the Summer, this admission includes access to Robin Lake Beach’s lake swimming, miniature golf*, table tennis*, and Florida State University Flying High Circus performances (daily except Mondays and Wednesdays).
Special Event Admission
Special events, such as Masters Water Ski & Wakeboard TournamentTM Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Star Spangled Beach Party, the Sky High Hot Air Balloon Festival, and Fantasy In Lights, are great times to enjoy holidays with friends and family and making special memories. With enhanced activities, a special gate admission applies for these events. The new membership levels include a variety of options that include admission to these special event weekends.
Callaway Gardens opens daily at 9 a.m. and is full of fun for the whole family.
Callaway Resort & Gardens is in Pine Mountain, Ga., 60 minutes southwest of Atlanta and 30 minutes north of Columbus. For additional information, call 1.800.463.6990 or visit www.callawaygardens.com.
For more than 65 years, Callaway Resort & Gardens has provided “a place of relaxation, inspiration and a better understanding of the living world” for millions of visitors. Owned and operated by the non-profit Ida Cason Callaway Foundation, the Callaway features thousands of acres in Pine Mountain, Georgia with highlights such as a butterfly
conservatory, discovery center, chapel, inland beach, nature trails, and special events throughout the year. In addition, Callaway Resort & Gardens offers meeting space, guest rooms, restaurants, spa, shops, golf, tennis, fishing, and more.
Note to Editors: Images, interviews and visits to the event can be arranged. Thank you.
*Small fee for ball equipment
**General day admission does not apply on Special Event weekend admission, typically holidays/holiday weekends