Becoming an entrepreneur and being in complete control of your life is a very tempting proposition. As an entrepreneur, you are solely responsible for making all decisions about your business, though input and advice from others can be beneficial, as an entrepreneur and running your own business you ultimately have the final say.
As with anything else in life, there are pros and cons to every choice we make and the same goes with being an entrepreneur. As an entrepreneur some decisions will be easy to make, but there are difficult decisions you’ll no doubt have to make as well:
- Quitting your day time job to pursue your goal of starting your own business
- Determining how you will fund your business
- Deciding who and when to hire people to help make your business successful
- Choosing whether or not to expand your business and when is the right time to do so
- Figuring out your exit strategy and when to make that exit if your business is not successful